Apply for RFA DK 18 006
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Undergraduate Summer Research Education in Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy
Previous opportunity: Assertive Community Treatment Grants (Short Title: ACT)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DK 18 006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DK 18 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 18 012||Human Islet Research Enhancement Center for the Human Islet Research Network (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 18 017||Ancillary Studies to the NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (R01- Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 18 021||Lymphatics in Health and Disease in the Digestive System (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 18 010||Data Coordinating Center for the Diabetic Foot Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 18 031||HEAL Initiative: Integrated Approach to Pain and Opioid Use in Hemodialysis Patients: The Hemodialysis Opioid Prescription Effort (HOPE) Consortium - Scientific and Data Research Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA DK 18 509||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Coordinating Center for Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA DK 18 008||Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet Clinical Network Hub (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 19 006||Kidney Technology Development Research Education Program (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 19 002||Nutrition Obesity Research Centers (NORCs) (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 19 004||Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DK 18 512||Limited Competition: Follow-up on Subjects, Integrative Data Analysis and Measurement of Viral Antibodies in The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in The Young Study (TEDDY) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 19 007||(Re)Building a Kidney (UC2 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 19 014||Catalyst Award In Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (DP1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 030||Regenerative Medicine Innovation Project (RMIP) Investigator-Initiated Clinical Trials (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA DK 19 033||Exploratory Centers for Interdisciplinary Research in Benign Urology (P20 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 18 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.