Assertive Community Treatment Grants (Short Title: ACT) (SM 18 013)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assertive Community Treatment Grants (Short Title: ACT)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $678,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 18 013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS18 1812||Sustainable Healthcenter Implementation Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Pilot (SHIPP)|
|RFA HL 19 015||Physician-Scientist (PS) Research Award for Early Stage Investigators (ESIs) (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|SM 18 016||National Center of Excellence for Tobacco-Free Recovery (Short Title: National Center – TFR)|
|SP 18 004||Drug Free Communities Mentoring Program|
|RFA DP 19 001||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers|
|SM 18 006||Project AWARE - States|
|SP 18 006||Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success|
|CDC RFA DP18 1815PPHF18||Improving the Health of Americans Through Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke-Financed in part by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)|
|SM 18 009||Mental Health Awareness Training Grants|
|SM 18 012||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Youth and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis (Short Title: CHR-P)|
|CDC RFA IP18 1804||Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted Stakeholders|
|CDC RFA IP18 1803PPHF18||Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizations--Financed Solely by PPHF 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|PA 18 751||Geriatrics and Clinical Gerontology Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP18||Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP18 1807||State Physical Activity and Nutrition Program|
|HRSA 18 103||UA6 Life Course Intervention Research Network (LCI-RN)|
|CDC RFA DP18 1808||Networking2Save: CDCs National Network Approach to Preventing and Controlling Tobacco-related Cancers in Special Populations|
|RFA HL 19 019||Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics (R25 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 113||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers – Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada|
|HHS 2018 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 18 013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: