Sustainable E-Waste Management and Battery Technologies for the Off-Grid Solar Sector (7200AA18RFA00023)
- The Agency for International Development in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sustainable E-Waste Management and Battery Technologies for the Off-Grid Solar Sector" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.011.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Community Networks against Terrorist Recruitment in Kenya
Previous opportunity: USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA18RFA00023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911NF 18 S 0008||Defense Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education Consortium (DSEC) Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0302||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Research on Opioid Use Disorder Among People with Disabilities|
|DE FOA 0001820||FY 2018 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0252||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living Policy|
|PD 18 1265||Geometric Analysis|
|G18AS00042||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP QRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Qualitative Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Translational Research Award|
|P18AS00247||Prince William Forest Park Cultural Landscape Field School|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trial Award|
|G18AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem System Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Moutain CESU|
|G18AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA18RFA00023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: