Rehabilitation of the Rocky Springs and Yockanookany Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail (NPS NOI P19AC00762)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitation of the Rocky Springs and Yockanookany Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 18, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)
Previous opportunity: HAF Community Assistance Fellows
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI P19AC00762) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00375||College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative|
|NPS 19 NERO 0065||2019 Youth Crew to Conduct Resource and Trail Improvements|
|ETA UI 2019 01 NOI||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|NPS 19 NERO 0066||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPS 19 NERO 0072||Provide Youth Jobs and Training Experiences|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM BMK MOROCCO||Inclusive Socio-Economic Development in Beni Mellal-Khenifra, Morocco|
|NPS 19 NERO 0073||Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Areas Program|
|FOA WB 19 02||Re-Employment Support and Training for the Opioid Related Epidemic, RESTORE Grant Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0079||Great Falls Youth Corps|
|NPS 19 NERO 0083||Youth Preserve and Protect the Resources of the Carriage Roads|
|P19AS00445||SCA Trail Maintenance Crews at Mount Rainier National Park|
|NPS DOIP19AC00736||WEAR (Kotzebue) Interpretation and Education Intern|
|P19AS00451||Creating Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using E|
|P19AS00453||Invasive Plant Management Internships|
|NPS NOI 19 1222||Interns to assist in guided cave tours|
|NPS 19 NERO 0075||Career Technical Education Partnership|
|FR 6300 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|P19AS00523||Historic Preservation Intern|
|P19AS00524||Leader Trail Crew|
|NPS NOI 19 1348||Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI P19AC00762", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: