Apply for OVC 2019 15600
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2019 Law Enforcement-Based Direct Victim Services and TA Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $825,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Mississippi River Basin 2019 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVC 2019 15600
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVC 2019 15600) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2019 14989||OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Exploitation|
|OJJDP 2019 14988||OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation|
|INL19CA0041 WHPECUADOR JUSSEC 05312019||Ecuador Justice Sector Capacity Building Program to Combat Transnational Crime and Narcotrafficking|
|INL19GR0053 SRILANKA FORENSICLAB 060619||Sri Lanka Forensic Lab Capacity Assessment and Training|
|72049219RFA00009||Request for Information|
|INL19CA0057 AMETUNISIA EXPPROBSYS 071019||Expanding the Probation System in Tunisia|
|INL19GR0059 EAMOLDOVA ANTICORR 071119||Monitoring and Reporting on State Integrity and Anticorruption Activities in Moldova|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 01||Strengthening Local Systems and Partnerships for More Effective and Sustainable Counter-Trafficking in Persons in the Philippines (STRENGTH CTIP-P)|
|INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519||Strengthening Moldova’s Capacity to Address Child Online Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (COSESA)|
|OVW 2019 16710||OVW 2019 Alaska Full Faith and Credit Training and Technical Assistance Request for Concept Papers|
|INL19GR0062 EABOSNIA MOCKTRIAL 073019||Enhancing Students’ Understanding of their Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Criminal Justice System through Mock Trials|
|DHS 19 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2019 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2019 15600", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.