Apply for F18AS00339
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Landscape Conservation Design for the Lower St. Louis River" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source Cooperative Agreement to the Minnesota Land Trust, Duluth, MN under justification 505DM 2.14.B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $328,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Lake and Porter Counties, Indiana
Previous opportunity: James River Public Access, Recreational & Educational Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00339
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00339) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00340||St. Louis River Plant Biology & Community Ecological Expertise Project Support|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005601||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005602||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005817||FY2019 Marine Debris Research|
|G18AS00078||3D Elevation Program (3DEP)|
|G19AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2019|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2019 2005820||FY2019 Office of Weather and Air Quality Research Programs|
|DE FOA 0002015||Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2019 2005754||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810||National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|F19AS00001||Central Valley Project Improvement Act- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F19AS00018||R packages for enhancing the Geospatial Population Estimator (GSPE) of moose in Alaska.|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005832||FY19 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005821||2019 Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Program: American Samoa|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005822||2019 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Hawaiian Archipelago|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005800||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00026||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005862||2019 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2019 2005826||2019 Partnerships for Hawaiian Monk Seal Recovery and Conservation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00339", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.