Apply for NPS 18 NERO 0172
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "James River Public Access, Recreational & Educational Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.930.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $182,100.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Landscape Conservation Design for the Lower St. Louis River
Previous opportunity: Analyze New & Established Data to Develop Alternatives for Managing Hydrilla
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 18 NERO 0172
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0172) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00250||Clean Vessel Act|
|NPS 18 NERO 0183||Lower Delaware Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0184||Resource Access, Programming & Visitor Services|
|NPS 18 NERO 0187||VA State Parks Resource Access, Programming & Visitor Services|
|NPS 18 NERO 0189||Assess Threats to Marine Water Quality Conditions|
|NPS 18 NERO 0191||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (CT)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0192||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (MA)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0199||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|P18AS00648||NPS Notice of Intent to Award: Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve|
|F18AS00337||Kupu/Americorps Biological Science Technicians|
|BOR MP 18 N036||Bay-Delta Collaborative Science and Adaptive Management Study Program|
|BOR MP 18 N037||Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-Time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley|
|F18AS00342||Palmyra Atoll Field Station Operations|
|F18AS00343||Coordinate and support management of Papahanaumokuakea Marine Monument|
|NPS 18 NERO 0210||Conducting a vulnerability assessment at George Washington Birthplace National Monument and identifying options to increase resilience at multiple parks|
|F18AS00349||Research Associates for Visitor Services at Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0172", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.