Apply for ETA TEGL 16 19 DW
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.278.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 25, 2020 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is May 25, 2020. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $142,073,567.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 57 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: Capacity-building in Countering Disinformation and Fake News
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL 16 19 DW
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 16 19 DW) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (ES) Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL NO 17 19||FY 20 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance|
|FOA ETA 20 09||Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) National Grants for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|SHTG FY 20 03||Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot|
|SHTG FY 20 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 20 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|PY20 NA SEC166 FUNDING||Program Year 2020 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Programs|
|SFOP0006976||Intensive Media Training for Investigative Journalists|
|NPS 20 REG1 0004||Philadelphia ProRanger Program|
|ETA TEGL 22 19||Program Year (PY) 2020 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territory, and National Grantees; and Implementation of SCSEP Provisions of the CARES Act|
|ETA UI 2020 01||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|FOA ETA 20 07||Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 16 19 DW", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.