Apply for F18AS00271
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.665.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Oasis Restoration and Invasive Plant Management for Joshua Tree National Park
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00271
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00271) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR GP 18 N006||Lower Yellowstone River Native Fish Passage Study|
|PD LAO 2018 001||2019 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Eco & Sustainable Tourism|
|F18AS00280||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00284||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00282||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00287||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, & Implementation|
|W912DQ 18 2 0007||FLW Archeological Surveys Phase I|
|W912DQ 18 2 0008||Mussel Habitat Survey, Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|P18AS00492||Promote and Enhance River Access, Conservation and Management|
|POA50AF CESU 18 03||Management, invasive species, Wake Island Airfield USA.|
|BOR LC N010||Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University|
|BOR LC 18 NOI11||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado Boulder|
|POA60AF CESU 18 04||Base Lake Water Level Control for Zebra Mussels, Offitt AFB Omaha Nebraska|
|M18AS00001||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|P18AC00502||City Kids Wilderness Exploration: Youth Explore Learn & Grow|
|F18AS00283||Cat Island Groyne Project|
|BOR LC 18 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of New Mexico|
|BOR LC 18 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University|
|M18AS00002||FY18 Marine Minerals Program|
|EPA G2018 STAR C1||Advancing Actionable Alternatives to Vertebrate Animal Testing for Chemical Safety Assessment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00271", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.