Apply for O NIJ 2021 54001
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 21, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,341,165.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, Fiscal Year 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2021 54001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2021 54001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0050||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0051||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act National Network Knowledge Translation Center|
|21 552||Innovation Corps Teams (I-CorpsTM* Teams) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0027||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employer Practices Leading to Successful Employment Outcomes Among People With Disabilities|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1528||Natural Resources Support - Migratory Birds, Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0052||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Research)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0053||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Development)|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2252||Environmental Monitoring NIWC PAC|
|21 559||National Robotics Initiative 3.0: Innovations in Integration of Robotics (NRI-3.0)|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY (ECF)|
|N00014 21 S F001||FY21 Young Investigator Program|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP IIRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP CTRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP PA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP OCA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian Cancer Academy Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP PGRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|21 560||Understanding the Rules of Life: Emergent Networks|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0009||Field Experiments for Chemical Control of Starry Stonewort (Nitellopsis obtusa)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2021 54001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.