Apply for EPA G2021 ORD E1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NATIONAL PRIORITIES: WATER INNOVATION, SCIENCE, ENGAGEMENT TO ADVANCE WATER REUSE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 29, 2021 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,246,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Liberia Literacy Promotion Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2021 ORD E1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2021 ORD E1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911KB 21 1 0009||JBER Beluga Training Noise Impacts|
|W911KB 21 1 0010||MGT, Habitat, Forest Resources, Urban Forestry, Moose Browse and White Spruce/Birch Management JBER|
|W911KB 21 1 0011||PACAF Natural and Cultural Resources Support for Alaska and Pacific|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 21 03||FY22 BROWNFIELDS JOB TRAINING GRANTS|
|EPA R3 LCRD 21 09||Region 3 Sustainable Materials Management Fiscal Year 2021 Request for Applications for Organics Waste Management Programs with Tribes|
|EPA R3 CBP 21 10||CHESAPEAKE BAY PROGRAM OFFICE FISCAL YEAR 2021 REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS FOR WEB SUPPORT ACTIVITIES|
|W911KB 21 1 0013||USAG Hawaii Recycling Program Field Support|
|EPA R3 CBP 21 08||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2021 Request for Applications for CBP 2025 Tidal Water Model for the Assessment of 2035 Climate Change Risk to the Chesapeake TMDL|
|W912HN 21 0 0002||Cultural Resources Management Program Support at Fort Bragg|
|EPA G2022 P3 Q1||19TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2022 P3 Q2||19TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2022 P3 Q3||19TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2022 P3 Q4|
|72061521RFA00022||Scaling Sustainability and Resilience of Community Conservancies in Northern Rangelands and Coastal Ecosystems of Kenya program|
|BOR LC 21 N004||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Dept.|
|W911KB 21 1 0014||USARAK SRP|
|EPA LCRD SMMS 2021 2||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|7200AA21APS00004IUWASHPASAR||Addendum DiP-WASH, IUWASH Pasar|
|EPA R5 GL2021 ZMB||Great Lakes Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Mysis, and Benthic Components|
|GRIP RFI||Green Recovery Investment Platform (GRIP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2021 ORD E1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.