Apply for RFA MH 20 205
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Psychosis Intervention Network (EPINET): Practice-Based Research to Improve Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Strengthening Multi-sectoral Coordination and Implementation and Monitoring of HIV/AIDS in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Inyo and Mono Counties, California
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MH 20 205
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MH 20 205) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2052||Strengthening Multi-sectoral Coordination and Implementation and Monitoring of HIV/AIDS in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2023||Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Kinshasa Region of the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA NS 20 012||Clinical Trials Planning for Symptomatic Vascular Contributions to Cognitive Impairment and Dementia (VCID) (R34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA CSSG 0366||2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA CSSG 0365||2020 Empowering Communities to Address Behavioral Health and Chronic Pain through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA FPSG 0367||2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA FPSG 0372||2020 Empowering Communities to Reduce Falls and Falls Risk|
|SM 20 006||Assisted Outpatient Treatment Program for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness|
|RFA CE 20 001||Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and Education (RPE) Program: Expanding the Evidence to Prevent Sexual Violence|
|RFA MH 20 510||Laboratories to Optimize Digital Health (R01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA MH 20 345||Safety and Feasibility Trials for Rapid-Acting Interventions for Severe Suicide Risk (R01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|72030620FRA00004||National Health Technical Assistance Program (NHTAP)|
|72030620RFA00005||Urban Health Initiative (UHI)|
|72030620RFA00004||National Health Technical Assistance Program (NHTAP)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2039||Implementation of Sustainable Laboratory Quality Systems for HIV/TB Epidemic Control in the Republic of Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2020||Improving Prevention, Treatment, and Care Services for HIV, TB, and Other Infectious Diseases in Target Populations in the Dominican Republic under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2015||Strengthening Care and Support Services in Cote d'Ivoire for People Living with HIV/AIDS and Their Families through Surveillance and Program Evaluation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA MH 20 421||NIMH Career Enhancement Award to Advance Autism Services Research for Adults and Transition-Age Youth (K18 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA MH 20 420||NIMH Career Enhancement Award to Advance Autism Services Research for Adults and Transition-Age Youth (K18 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 013||Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MH 20 205", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.