Apply for BJA 2020 17104
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 20 Correctional Adult Reentry Education, Employment, and Recidivism Reduction Strategies (CAREERRS) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Strengthening Regional Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) Networks
Previous opportunity: Fostering Safety and Resiliency for CSOs in the Middle East and North Africa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2020 17104
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2020 17104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00043||Archives Cataloging and Preservation for Alaska Park Units|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2020 17104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.